Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weekend Update!

Ah, the first working weekend of tax season...my favorite weekend of the year!  (I hope you can sense my sarcasm!)  In all honesty, it wasn't too bad...I still managed to have some fun while I was at it!


On Friday night, I stayed after work and did Zumba at my office (a perk of working for a great CPA firm is that they provide stuff like this during our busiest time of year).  After that, Patrick and I went to our favorite Mediterranean food restuarant, Shish Kabob.  It was yummy!  After that, we watched the movie 50/50.  Have you heard of it?  It was pretty good, but also pretty depressing...my beau knows I don't do well with depressing movies, and he pretty much apologized for picking it out the entire time we were watching it.  I will say, for a depressing movie, it was pretty good!
Saturday was pretty low key because all I did was work and drive to Knoxville...oh, and I did get to eat a homecooked meal made by my Mama.  It was delicious!!!!!

Sunday, we went to church and then to lunch and then it was time to set up for Andi's Baby Shower.  It was so nice, and she got tons of good stuff!  It was also great getting to catch up with all our mutual friends who I don't get to see often enough.  Here are a few pics of the day:


A group shot of Andi with all the hostesses!

Isn't the cake adorable?
I also love the monkey shaped cake balls!
Such a fun shower, for such a fun girl!  I can't wait to meet Sweet Kennedy!

After driving back to Nashville that evening, I spent the rest of the night relaxing and catching up with Patrick and Zoey.  

What did you do this weekend?

No comments: