Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means!  It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday over at Jamie's Blog!  If you haven't been to her blog, yet, you should definitely check it out!

This week, I am loving...

1.  That it's Wednesday and that means that this week is finally half over!  Long hours have finally started for me, and this has been one rough week!

2.  That my beau and I have decided where we are going on our Post Tax Season trip this year!  It looks like we will be heading down the Natchez Trace Parkway for a little hiking, a little camping, and even a night at a Bed 'n Breakfast!  I can't wait!
3.  That the Super Bowl is this weekend, and that means that everyone is coming to my house to watch the big game!  I'm looking forward to getting together with everyone since we never seem to see enough of each other during the winter months!

4.  That running skorts are in style for exercising in the spring!

5.  That it's almost time to start shopping for swimsuits!  I LOVE summer and can't wait to get back to that kinda weather!

Head over to Jamie's and tell us what you're loving!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I LOVE running skorts! They are cute but practical becuase you don't have to worry about showing your hiney!