Friday, February 25, 2011

End of the Week Hodge Podge

I don't know if it's the time of year or if it's the fact that I'm working 60 hours/week, but I have had an extreme lack of cool things to blog about lately.  So, here's my best attempt at some interesting topics on this Friday evening:

1.  There were some serious storms in Middle TN last night!  Fortunately, there wasn't really any damage anywhere, but Patrick did wake up to a surprise this morning:
At least it didn't land on the house!
2.  Look at this awesome blanket my sister made me:
Isn't it pretty?  It's one of those fleece blankets that you tie together, and it's soooooo snuggly!
3.  As I have mentioned before, I have really been a slacker on taking pictures lately.  I have always been the one who always had my camera and was always capturing the moment to remember forever, and for some reason, I have just completely slacked off.  Therefore, I am determined to work on this...some of my most treasured items are my pictures, and I don't want to stop making these memories.

4.  Okay, this is my favorite part of the post.  We all know that I have Bieber Fever, and I'm quite a big fan. Today, I got the funniest e-mail ever from my friend, Kat.  She had done a Jib Jab video, that made me laugh so hard I cried.  Take a look!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Thanks, Kat for bringing a little joy to my Friday!

Well, that's all I've got!  Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- now following ya :)