Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eat It. Work It. Blog It. - Week 2

I hope you all are having a great week!  I know that I am already wishing it was the weekend...really, I know that I shouldn't wish my life away, but it just seems that the weekend's are so good these days!  =)

It's time again for Eat It. Work It. Blog It. over at Amber's blog!  If you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle, you should definitely join in!

Eat It.  This past week I did okay on Weight Watchers.  I can already tell that I am getting the hang of this plan...however, I can also tell that I have been slacking a little bit.  I have definitely gotten my 8 glasses of water a day, so at least I have that going for me.


Work It.  Well, I am proud to say that I did all 5 of my weekly workouts last week, including my long run of 3 miles on Sunday!  I'm very proud of this and hope that I can it up this week, too!

Blog It.  I wish I had some miraculous break through this week, but unfortunately, I think I am still getting used to this whole working out/eating healthy gig.  Things are pretty normal as far as all that goes, but hopefully, something amazing will happen this week!  =)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds like you're having a good week! It's tough to start a new plan, but once you get used to it I think it becomes easier. It's the adjusting that's kind of rough! Good luck! I think I'll have to join in next week!!

Ashley said...

Stopping by from Amber's. Sounds like you are doing well with WW and working out, good job! Water is key, keep it up and you will surely see a difference.