Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Eat It. Work It. Blog It. - Week 4

Eat It -- This week was an interesting week in the land of Weight Watchers.  Because Valentine's Day was on Monday (the beginning of the week for my Weight Watchers cycle), I used up every single one of my weekly bonus points on the first day!  Usually, I use a few bonus points everyday instead of all at one meal, so I was a little stressed over how the rest of the week would go.  I am pleased to say that I didn't go over my Daily Points Allowance or my Activity Points Allowance once all week! 

Work It -- As far as my running is concerned, I am coming right along.  I'm not working out as often (there just isn't time with the hours I'm working right now), but I am still fitting in 2 short runs every week and also my long run!  This weekend, I ran 5 miles, and even though it was a little difficult, it felt great after I was done!

Blog It -- This week, I think my biggest breakthrough was the fact that I drank 8 glasses of water everyday.  I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I am just not a fan of water!  However, I have been diligent about drinking plenty and I think it's really helping with my weightloss. 

If you would like to participate, head over to Amber's blog and link up!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Good for you!

AND you're still blogging--so that's fun!

Christina said...

Great week! :) Have you tried the Crystal Light packs that you add to water bottles? They're only 5 calories (I think) and they add some flavor to your water...then you're still getting hydrated but it tastes good. May be a nice change in the day, plus most of them are sweet so if you're craving something sweet, might be a win-win!