Sunday, August 15, 2010

#53 -- DONE

So, most of you have probably wondered what happened to my 101 Things list since I set a start date of August 1, 2010.  Well, I am proud to announce that I have marked the first item off my list!  After purchasing a 42" Flat Screen TV back in May (yes, I definitely had one of those old "bubble" TVs up until then...I know, I'm embarassed, too), I finally made time to have Comcast come out and set up HDTV.  Let me just say...IT IS FABULOUS!!!!!  I never realized what I've been missing out on all this time!

Just so you know, there are several other items on the list that I am currently working on...therefore, stay tuned for the next couple of weeks, and I promise, I'll make up for the my lack of "101 Things" posts during the first 14 days of this adventure!  =)

No comments: