Monday, August 23, 2010

Top Two Tuesday!


Top 2 Biggest Indulgences!

1.  Clothes!!!!!

I guess I should really say that clothes USED to be my biggest indulgence...HOWEVER, this was back in my college days and believe me, it took me MANY years to get over those spending habits (hence the reason I just bought a house last year).  Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted.  I will admit though, that I still love the occasional shopping spree (mini-shopping spree, that is).  In fact, my mom and I plan on partaking in a little shopping this weekend when I go visit my family in Knoxville.

2.  DVR

I think everyone has SOMETHING that they can't imagine living without...well, that something for me is DVR.  I love it!  In fact, I often joke that I would give up having a washer and dryer in my house before I gave up my DVR.  And, yes, I think that is true!  I used to have Tivo, but since I bought my new TV this summer, I had to switch over to regular DVR, but it is still wonderful!  If you don't have it, you have no idea what you are missing!

P.S.  If you'd like to play, head on over to The Undomestic Momma and link up!

4 comments:

Aimee of East Avenue said...

I don't have DVR but I wish I did. Hubs probably wishes I did too so I wouldn't steal the remote from him so often :)

Great picks!

Legally Lovely said...

Hi There! Found you via Top 2 Tuesday - I totally agree with TIVO! I just moved out of home and I miss my Tivo! Now I have to plan my evenings around getting back to watch my shows! haha. So goofy.

Kerbi said...

Thanks for stopping by! DVR is such a great choice! I honestly don't know how I ever lived without it! Love your adorable blog! I'm your newest follower! Happy Tuesday!

Ms. Emmy N said...

DVR is a great one!! I don't know how I ever lived without it!