Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday


This Thursday I am thankful for...

MY FRIEND ANDI!!!!!

Andi and I have been friends since I started my first job out of school, and this weekend, I get to be a bridesmaid in her wedding!  She and I have lived through a lot together in the last 6 years...from new boyfriends, to break-ups with old boyfriends, to new boyfriends again, to me moving away 4 years ago.  Even though we don't get to see each other and spend as much time together as we used to, I always know that if I need ANYTHING from her, that she will be here in a heartbeat...and I hope she knows I would do the same for her!  

Andi is marrying a great guy named Rob, and I am so glad that she has met someone who is just as nice as she is!  I can't wait to celebrate with you, Andi, as you take this next step...always know that Nashville is not that far away and you and Rob always have a place to stay with me!  =)
Rob, Andi, Me, and Patrick at my 30th Birthday Party!
P.S.  Stay tuned early next week for a wrap-up of the whole wedding weekend!

No comments: