Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, blog buddies!  I hope you all are having a wonderful short work week!  Here is everything I am loving on this spring day!

1.  Sitting on the patio!  For the last 2 evenings, the weather has been slightly cooler than normal, and the absolute perfect time to relax on the patio.  It's so relaxing to be outside, and it's also Zoey's favorite place to be...if you don't believe me, take a look at this pic:
Doesn't she just look like the happiest puppy ever?
2.  Checking the mail -- Since sending out our wedding invitations last week, checking my mail has a whole new meaning!  I love coming home every night and finding out what RSVPs we have in the mail today...so fun!
3.  House Hunters -- Thank goodness for HGTV in the summer months when the rest of the TV world takes a loooong vacation!  I could watch this show every single night and never get tired...not sure what the draw is, but man is it addictive!
4.  Pool Time -- Much to my beau's dismay, I love, love, love laying by the pool.  This weekend, I got tons of pool time and I can't wait until next weekend when I get to do it all over again!
5.  Last but not least, I'm loving these 2 crazy kids!
What are you loving today?  Head over to This Kind of Love and fill us in!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

We've been having some amazing nights as well, but don't have any outdoor furniture to enjoy it on. :( I need to make husband work on that asap before it gets TOO hot!

agalandherdog said...

Love House Hunters!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand about HGTV!!!!

Justin and Marcie said...

Super cute pic of the dog!! And I hear you on House Hunters! My person fav is House Hunters: Million Dollar Homes...love seeing things I'll never own ;)