Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Since I missed "What I'm Loving Wednesdays" this week (bad, bad blogger), I decided to link up with Black Tag Diaries this week and share with you some of the things I'm very thankful for:

1.  Weekends -- Man, am I in desperate need of a weekend.  Even though I am working fewer hours now that tax season is over, I am STILL so stressed and busy when I am AT work.  I love the job security, don't get me wrong, but I would love, love, love the opportunity to just take a breather for a week or 2.

2.  DSLR Cameras -- I just got my fabulous new camera and I have been having such a great time testing it out.  I have to say...I love it!  It's so easy to use, and it takes wonderful pics!  Can't wait to use it this weekend!

3.  Wedding Showers -- My first wedding shower is this weekend, and I honestly can't put into words how excited I am.  I am also thankful for friends who throw wedding showers...this one is my Knoxville BFF (and someone who I feel grateful to call my friend), Andi!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: