Friday, July 1, 2011

#40 -- DONE!!!!!

Over a year ago, Sandy and I decided to buy a Groupon to take a cake decorating class.  We had already decided that we would wait until the perfect festive occasion came along and then we would have the perfect excuse to show off our cakes..well, we waited and waited, then we forgot, then we waited some more.  Well, next thing you know, our groupon was about to expire...SO, we decided to head to the cake decorating class on a random Wednesday afternoon. 

The class was a lot of fun!  We had a great time and really enjoyed decorating our cake with fondant.  Here is a picture of my cake:


Me with Sandy and her girls!
Definitely glad I put this one on my 101 Things list because it was F-U-N!

1 comment:

ashley said...

That is on my list as well and I can't wait to do it.

Great job!