Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

It's WEDNESDAY!!!!  And, that means that I get to tell you all everything I am loving this week...for instance, I'm loving...

1.  Tomato Pie!!!!!  A new recipe that I tried out tonight...healthy?  Not unless you conside tons of mayo and cheese healthy!  However, was it delicious?  Absolutely!  I'll definitely be sharing this recipe one day!  =)

Of course, mine doesn't look this good, but you get the idea...
2.  This picture that Patrick sent me today of sweet Zoey...Yes, she got a new dog bed today and apparently, she liked it.  =)  Can you say SPOILED!?!?!? 

Yes, I have officially become that person who shows off pictures of her dog ALL. THE. TIME!
3.  That this weekend will be semi-lowkey.  I have several things to do, but nothing too busy, and I hope to relax by the pool A LOT!


4.  This sign:

Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest

Yeah, I know...it's a little rude and my mom would be disappointed, but it's so true...we, as Americans like "stuff."

5.  This guy:
And who doesn't love red, white, and blue tennis shoes with a tux?  =)
What are you loving this week?  Link up with Jamie and tell us!

No comments: