Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you all are having a fantastic week!  This Wednesday, I am loving...

1.  That my beau is coming back to town tonight from being in Arkansas all week...I think Zoey has missed him, too!
Zoey loves her daddy!  He's definitely her favorite!
2.  That Patrick and I are going Ziplining with Alysia and Ed this weekend!  Can't wait to use that Groupon!
Source: flickr.com via Laura on Pinterest

3.  Storage Wars -- Has anyone seen this TV show?  I discovered it today on A&E, and I'm kinda addicted!
4.  The pool float I bought at Bed Bath & Beyond tonight!  Can't wait to try it out at the pool this weekend!  Oh, my...if only my pool float looked like this one:


5.  Southernsavers.com -- I know I am a few years behind the curve at discovering a love for couponing, but I'm slowly learning how fabulous it can be!  Can't wait to save more and more money!


Head on over to This Kind of Love and profess your love on this HOT, HOT Wednesday!


2 comments:

Alysia said...

Welcome to the world of couponing.....I have a binder where I keep all of my coupons and their organized into categories. It's so much fun saving money!!!!!

Sarah said...

So jealous that you are going Ziplining! And, so excited that Patrick is coming home! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!