Thursday, June 9, 2011

#62 -- DONE!!!!!

For those who don't know, I have always had a love affair with all things related to cheering, dancing, gymnastics, etc.  Therefore, when Kathleen told me about a friend of her's who was trying out to be a Titans Cheerleader and asked me if I would like to go with her to the open tryouts, I was ecstatic!  She didn't even know this was on my 101 Things list...I guess she just knew I would love it!

Here are a few pics from the evening:
Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders - WOOHOO!

Our friend, Anne, just after introducing herself to the crowd!

Anne dancing in a group (she's the one on the right)!

Now doing her solo dance!
I guess you all are wondering if she made it...well...
YES SHE DID!

A final pic of the entire squad!
It was a great time, and I am so glad I got to go!  Thanks for the invite, Kat, and Anne, I can't wait to cheer you on this fall from the stands!

No comments: