Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

So, I know it's just barely still Wednesday, but since it's not midnight, yet, I thought I'd go ahead and tell you what I'm loving this week:

1.  That this Saturday is Kathleen's Bachelorette Party!  Can't wait to hang out with the ladies and enjoy some good 'ole fashioned comedy at Zanie's Comedy Club!  Who knows, we may even hit up mine and Kat's Nashville fav, The Stage after the comedy show...It's her night, and I can't wait to see what her sister (aka the Maid of Honor) has planned!

2.  That I don't live in Knoxville tonight...apparently, there are a bizzillian people in that city without power (including my parents) and rumor has it, electricity will not be fully restored to everyone until sometime this weekend.  YIKES!

3.  That I am getting a cut and color on Friday!  I can't wait to have my look refreshed before the weekend!

4.  That I ran a mile and a half tonight without stopping!  Yea for finally overcoming my fear of running longer than a mile!

5.  This guy:
6.  And last, but not least...this doggy:


Head on over to Jamie's and tell us what you're loving!

No comments: