Thursday, May 19, 2011

#65 -- DONE!!!!!

I'm so excited to get back into my 101 Things!  I can't believe how long it's been!

In October 2005, I made what I consider my first "big girl" purchase...a brand new car!  I loved that car so much, and I still do...but as the years went on, I became well aware of the car payment and what a big pain it was EVERY SINGLE MONTH!  Well, I am happy to say that I made my final car payment this week, and now that car is ALL MINE!!!!!  I surely hope I can drive it for several more years so I can save up some money for other, more fun items! 
Just before dropping it in the mail!

4 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

I paid mine off not too long ago and it felt AMAZING!!!

Caroline said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS on paying your car off! What an amazing feeling :)

New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Anna Catherine said...

Go you, that is AWESOME!!!