Sunday, May 8, 2011

Top 15 Reasons I Love My Mom!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  I hope all of the moms out there have had an excellent day!  I know that I've had a great day spending time with my #1 lady!  In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I'd give you a list of the Top 15 Reasons I Love My Mom:

15.  She gives really good hugs!
14.  She let's me call her approximately 573 times per day and never gets annoyed.
13.  She is an extremely devoted Christian!
12.  She is extremely open-minded.
11.  She makes excellent Chicken 'n Dumplins!
10.  She gives homeless people money.  (I always tell her that this is a terrible idea and kinda unsafe, but secretly, I think it's pretty cool!)
9.  She doesn't drink alcohol.  (Not sure why, but I've always been glad that I don't "party" with my mom.)
8.  She has an excellent fashion sense.
7.  She always has the right thing to say when I have a problem.
6.  She's always on Team Melissa.
5.  She tells me that she's proud of me!
4.  She ends every e-mail with "Love and God Bless."
3.  She cleans my house during tax season.
2.  She makes me go to the doctor when I'm sick!


And, the #1 reason why I love my mom:

1.  She is my BEST FRIEND!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day, Mama! I love you very much!

No comments: