Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Update!

This weekend, more than others, was very, very fun! In fact, I can't remember a better family weekend in quite some time! Friday night, my beau and I each had a work function we needed to stop by, but I also wanted to get home early for the big race! After making 2 quick stops, we headed back to my house and I made a spaghetti dinner to carbo-load before the big race.

Saturday morning was spent at the half marathon (post to come) and Saturday afternoon my mom and I went to Kat's first wedding shower!  She got tons of good stuff, and her aunt and cousin put together a wonderful shower. 

After the shower, it was time for dinner with Patrick, my parents, and Adam and Alacia.  It was a yummy, yummy meal.  Despite the fact that I was exhausted, my mom and I can't spend a weekend together without making at least one trip to the mall.  Gotta love that Macy's stays open until 10:00 pm.

Sunday was pretty low-key...church, lunch, and relaxation for the rest of the day.  It was such a wonderful day...I really needed some downtime. 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: