Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

WILW

Hi Ladies!  I hope you are all having wonderful weeks!  I definitely have a lot to love this week, including all of the following:

1.  Impromptu Date Nights!  My Beau and I made a last minute decision on Monday night to head downtown and check out Nashville’s new Music City Center.  For those that don’t know, Nashville got a big freakin’ convention center…like massive!  And I have to admit, my Nashville pride came out in full force!  I’m so proud of this wonderful city we live it and I think this center is going to be one of the big things that puts us on the map!  As you can see, the views of downtown are pretty impressive!

photo (9)photo

2.  Three Day Weekends!  Yes, I am a little more than excited about Memorial Day weekend!  We have lots planned…including pool time, cookouts with friends, and even a Sounds game!  And, it looks like the weather may actually co-operate, too!  Take a look at this 7 day forecast!7_DAY_FORECAST

3.  My New Patio Lounging Area – I can’t wait to show you all the work I have planned for my little patio area on our back deck!  I hope to do any entire post on it one day next week (once everything is finished), but here is a sneak peek of what I have planned!  I found this on Carolina Charm and I just love it!Yellow Pots

4.  Scandal!  Yes, I know I am way, way, way late to the party on this one, but I watched part of the first season back in April when I was working so much, and I have since caught up and watched the entire series so far.  After the season finale, I am dying for September to get here so I can see what happens next!scandal_2012_624x351

5.  And, last but not least, my beau and my Zo:www.streetlightrepublic.com

No comments: