Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bridal Party Pics!

So, it looks like I’m finally back on the wedding pictures…and I promise to eventually finish these up.  I have to admit, at this point, I’m mainly documenting this because I want to make sure it’s in here for me in the future…I’m fully aware that the rest of the world has moved on from my wedding…that was almost 10 months ago!  Ha!  Anywhoodle, here are pictures of our bridal party…our best friends!

www.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comPatrick and I signing the Marriage Certificate…I guess we really weren’t married until AFTER the ceremony, huh?  =)www.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comOne of my favorite wedding pictures!www.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comOur sweet guest book attendant, Lauren!www.streetlightrepublic.comAnd our reader, my sweet friend, Elaine!  Fun story about Elaine, her son got married the very next weekend in Colorado, so she and her husband, Ken, flew out of Nashville the next day to get to Fort Collins to prep for his wedding!www.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.com

Stay tuned next week for more family photos!  Have a great Tuesday, friends!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful. And your dress is stunning!

Meghan said...

I love your veil! And OMG, I still can't get over your dress. It's so gorgeous!