Monday, May 6, 2013

An East Tennessee Weekend Update!

My weekend started early, as I took Friday off.  I still was up early though to head to Knoxville.  I had to meet my mom for our pedicure appointments!  We had a great time getting our toes ready for sandal weather, then we headed to Market Square to do some shopping.  I just love the Market Square area downtown.  I wish it had been that nice when I worked there! 

That evening, I met Andi, Rob, and sweet Kennedy for dinner.  I love being able to play with this adorable little girl..isn’t she sweet?

Photo1 (15)

Saturday, my mom and I headed out to do a little more shopping…this time we went to West Town Mall.  We shopped ‘til we dropped and then we took our exhausted selves home for some dinner and R&R with my dad. 

Sunday morning, we went to church and then it was time for lunch with my parents and brother.  We had a nice time catching up and then it was time for me to head back to Nashville.  I was sad to leave, but I also missed my beau and my Zo, so it was time to get back.  After heading to the gym for a quick workout, my beau and I decided to head to Las Palmas for dinner…it was, afterall, Cinco de Mayo! 

That’s it for my weekend!  I had a great time, but alas, it’s back to work this morning!  Hope you all have great weeks!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Is it bad that I'm still craving mexican???