Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy, happy Wednesday!  This week, I'm changing things up a bit for What I Love Wednesday and making it all about weddings!

1.  I'm loving that all the hard work I have been putting in is FINALLY paying off and I'm seeing the number on the scales decreasing!  I have my first dress fitting this weekend, and I SOOOOO wanted to be at my goal weight for it!  Well, I'm happy to report that even though I didn't reach my exact goal weight, I am only 2.8 pounds away!  I have been hoovering at the 5 pounds away mark for SEVERAL weeks, and this week was definitely a break through!  Those last few pounds should definitely come off by the wedding! 

I am also loving that despite the fact that it has taken me wayyyyy longer than I intended to lose what I consider a small amount of weight (i.e. less than 10 pounds), I feel like I am making a true lifestyle change...one that can stick with me AFTER the wedding, too!
2.  I'm loving wedding parties!!!!!  And man do I get to spend this weekend celebrating!  I have my work shower on Friday at lunch (this one Patrick gets to come to, also) and then I have my shower with all my Nashville friends on Saturday afternoon.  I can't wait to spend several hours with some of my favorite people...both work peeps and non-work peeps! 


3.  I'm loving friends who throw said showers!  I'm realizing more and more everyday how fortunate I am to have so many friends both professionally and personally.  All of my girls are so important to me and I'm so fortunate for everything they are doing!
4. I'm loving Weddings! Yes, that's right...in keeping with the theme of this post I have to say that I'm loving all the weddings that Patrick and I have been invited to this year...and the first one kicks off this weekend! Our sweet friends Anna Lea and Wes are tying the knot on Saturday and Patrick and I intend to get our dance on and have a great time at their reception! Congrats guys!
5.  And finally, I'm loving my future groom!  He's so supportive and always willing to compromise!  With all the bad stuff I've heard lately about marriages ending and bad things happening in relationships, I can't help but sit back and realize just how lucky I am to have this guy in my life!
What are you loving today?  Head on over the This Kind of Love and tell us!  Oh, and while you're there, congratulate her on finding out she's having a sweet baby boy in a few months!

No comments: