Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wedding Invitations

Because I'm almost 100% certain that all of our guests have received our wedding invitations, I decided to do a little "reveal" on the ole blog.  We ordered them from Prim and Paper in Franklin, TN, and Melissa Sledge did an excellent job and was extremely reasonably priced!  I would definitely recommend her if you are looking for great looking invitations!
The actual invitation!!!!!  So exciting!

RSVP cards

The total package!

All boxed up and ready to deliver to the post office!
And now, for my favorite part...I found a link to Carolina Charm's blog a while back on Pinterest and I was instantly interested in this idea...she and her husband sent a wedding invitation to the president!!!!!  We decided to give it a try!  Apparently, he and Mrs. Obama will send Patrick and me a congratulatory letter.  We haven't received our letter, yet, but you better believe it will be framed and hung in our house as soon as we do!  So exciting!
So, that's our wedding invitations...very simple, yet, also very classic!  So exciting!  Even though this whole process has been very fun and real, sealing those envelopes made it even more real and official!  I can't wait for July 14!

No comments: