Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Yea for Wednesdays!  Especially this Wednesday!  Why you ask?  Well, that's one of the many things I'm loving:

1.  That today is my Friday!  In less than 24 hours, I will be heading to Columbia, South Carolina with my mom to visit my sister!  Can't wait to spend the weekend with them!

2.  That it's almost football time in Tennessee!  I have mixed feelings about football starting, mainly because it signifies the end of summer...however, what does it mean exactly?  Well, for this University of Tennessee and Tennessee Titans fan it means, tailgating, spending Sundays being lazy watching football, playing fantasy football with the girls, and making the occasional trip to Knox-Vegas to cheer on my Volunteers!

3.  Big Brother -- I mean, seriously, I can't get enough of this show.  To outsiders, it just seems like a stupid show that involves stupid competitions, but it's the most addictive thing of summer to me!

4.  Southwest Airlines and the fact that they now fly to Greenville, SC...this means I can get to Columbia without driving 7 hours and also without spending a blessed fortune!

5.  These 2:
Definitely going to miss them this weekend, but know they will have a great time hanging out!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!  Head over to Jamie's blog and tell us what you're loving!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

#2 YES!!!! I am so excited! Go VOLS! Go Titans! ;)
Happy Wednesday!

Melissa said...

I agree, i am getting excited for Iowa Football :) I also LOVE big brother, i feel like my evenings are scheduled around the show :) Hoping Rachel goes home this week!! :) Stopping by from the link up, have a great Wednesday.

http://adamsjosephmelissa922.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

I cannot wait for football season to start!!! I'm so very excited! Plus, I LOVE fall!

Have fun this weekend!

Anna Catherine said...

Great list, hope y'all have a wonderful trip!!

agalandherdog said...

Great list. I only love football because that means it's almost fall . . . is that wrong of me?

Amy said...

Following from the link up! I'm loving Big Brother too! It's almost a guilty pleasure I think haha! I wish we had Southwest Airlines in West TN!

Amy
http://lifewithaubrey.blogspot.com