Friday, August 12, 2011

Book Club Friday!


Because it takes me approximately 5 years to read a book, I never get to participate in Book Club Friday!  However, because I actually DID finish a book this week, I decided to join Heather in her weekly post.  The book I'm sharing is:

Romantically Challenged
When L.A. entertainment lawyer Julie Burns becomes convinced that finding The One is "just a numbers game," she sets out on a dating frenzy. From chance meetings and blind dates to dating services and the wonderful world of the Internet, Julie will try anything to meet her man. And in the process, she discovers a secret or two about the single life: Sometimes love sneaks up on you when you least expect it-and even the worst first impressions can have surprising results. -via 

This was definitely an easy, fun read.  It required no thinking, which I really like when I'm reading a good summer book.  My only complaint with this book is that Julie got on my nerves a little bit.  She never saw what was in front of her face, and that was a little irritating.  All-in-all, I would recommend this book to someone who wanted a relaxing read!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love a good relaxing read! Thanks for linking up!