Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

It's still BARELY Wednesday, so I figured, why shouldn't I tell you all what I'm loving today:

1.  Having the WHHHOOOLE week off work!  I have worked sooo much lately, and I am really enjoying my much needed break.  Not only have I had time for some fun, but I've also gotten caught up on sooooo many chores!

2.  That my beau is taking a half day off tomorrow to spend the day with me!  I'm really hoping we get to go here:
3.  That Patrick and I are heading to Knoxville this weekend to celebrate Easter with my family!  I can't wait to eat ham, green bean casserole, and chicken 'n dumplins!!!!!

4.  Dinner Club!  Tonight, my little group of girls went to a fundraiser here in Nashville called Iron Fork.  It's similar to the TV show Iron Chef, except with all Nashville chefs!  It was so much fun, and I love getting together with these girls:

5. My condo...I know, I know, it's not the biggest house, and it's not the nicest house, and it's not in the faciest neighborhood, but it's all mine, and I pay for it and I bought it, and I LOVE the way it's decorated!  I am thankful on a daily basis that God allows me to live somewhere that I love.

What are you loving today?  Head over to Jamie's blog and tell us all about it!

1 comment:

Whim Wham Life said...

Hooray for a week off! Enjoy enjoy enjoy:-) You deserve it! xoxo