Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend Update - Better Late Than Never

Shew, what a week!  The good news, though, is that we are only 10 days away from the tax return filing deadline, and then it's back to blogging, running, doing laundry, keeping my house clean, hanging out with friends, and generally enjoying life!  WOOHOO!

Thought I'd take a quick minute to update you on what last weekend held for me.  On Friday night, I worked late and then came home and relaxed for the evening.  Saturday, after working most of the day, my beau and I headed out to dinner at one of my favorites places (Cheddar's) with Alysia and Ed!  Oh, and BTW, they have a Honey Dijon Chicken that APPEARS to be fairly healthy and tastes absolutely delicious! 

After a good meal, we decided to head to the bowling alley!  I love bowling (even though I am borderline terrible), and after promising Ed that I would beat him, I MAY have embarassed myself, but we had a great time.  Of course, I had the camera out in full effect.  Here are a few pics:
Alysia and I are ready to play!

Ed in his stance!

I think Patrick just got a strike!


And finally, a group shot to round out the evening...
On Sunday, I had to head back to work in the morning and then it was time for kickball practice!  I love kickball!  It makes me feel so young and carefree, and it's also a great time to hang out with friends.  After kickball practice, I had to run 8 miles, and then Patrick and I celebrated my run with a trip to the Chinese buffet.  YUMMY!

That's about all of my weekend...I did have one more fun thing happen this week.  On Wednesday, the firm I work for had a drawing for an XBox 360 and guess whose name was drawn??????  Yep, this girl!  I never thought I'd be the proud owner of one of these:
But, I have to say...I'm pretty pumped about it!!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!  Hopefully, I'll be back on Sunday with another weekend update!


2 comments:

Amber said...

Yay for tax season almost being over! Maybe your life will soon return to "normal"! Here's hoping your survive this upcoming week!

Get an XBox Kinect. They are awesome! :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

What a great week!! Bowling is so much fun!! and congrats on the xbox!