Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my dad's birthday!!!!!  And if you knew him, you would realize that him being born on April Fool's Day is soooooooooooooo fitting!  He's always trying to be a jokester and giving everyone a hard time...to him, it's April Fools Day all year long!  I think he had a good birthday!  When I talked to my mom tonight he had received cupcakes, 2 birthday cakes, a few cards, a few gifts, several phone calls and even a text wishing him Happy Birthday!  Not too shabby for such an old man!  Just joking, Dad!

Daddy, I'm so glad you had a great birthday!  I know I haven't always been an easy daughter to raise, but I know that deep down, you loved every minute of our constant tyraids when I was a teenager...afterall, you always won!  =)  I know there is nothing you wouldn't do for your children, and that growing up, we were always your top priority!

Love you and Happy Birthday!
Here's a Pic of my dad with my mom and their new favorite child...Ha!  Just Joking!

No comments: