Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ebates Love!


Has anyone heard of Ebates?  Well, thanks to my friend, Anna Catherine (AKA the master mind behind Kelso Thoughts), I am addicted!  This website is awesome!  Pretty much, you just register on the Ebates website, and then every time you shop online, you first go to ebates.com, find the website you are planning on buying from, click on their link from the ebates site, make your purchase, and congratulations!  You just earned cash back through Ebates!  Simple as that!!!!!

You may wonder why I am so excited about Ebates all of a sudden...well, that would be because I got my first "Big Fat Check" in the mail this week!  See, they send you a check occasionally, paying out all of your earnings!  Granted my check was only for $3.82, but since I am a newby, I'll take whatever I get!  Soooooo exciting!

If you haven't tried Ebates, you should definitely click here!  I mean, come on...everyone is doing it!  =)

No comments: