Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Guess what??????  It's Wednesday, and that means it's time to head on over to Jamie's blog and tell the blog world what I'm loving:
 This Wednesday, I'm loving:

1.  That our kickball season starts in less than 2 weeks!  For those who don't know, this is a pretty big deal in my group of friends, and this year Patrick and I are co-coaching our team!

2.  That the ladies of Sweet Valley are back!  And this time, they are older, wiser, and probably into every bit as much trouble as usual.  I can't wait to download this book to my Kindle:
3.  Twitter!  Seriously, I am addicted...I love following everyone during their daily lives...

4.  My daddy!!!!!  He has a birthday in a few days and this Wednesday, I'm loving him because he has always been such a good father! 
Here he is with my mom and Patrick at Andi's wedding last summer!
5.  That my car will be PAID OFF in less than 2 months!  WOOHOO!

Well, that's all from me for this evening...hope you all have wonderful Thursdays!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

SUPER excited about the Sweet Valley Confidential!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I haven't bitten the bullet with Twitter because I know I will get addicted!

Alysia said...

Another confirmation that we were seperated.....I was super excited when I found out another book was coming out too. I can't wait to download it :)