Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Think I'm Hooked!

Ladies and Gentlemen (maybe I should change this to GentleMAN, since I'm pretty sure my beau is the only male reader of this blog so no reason for the plural), I am going crazy!  This whole being sick thing is for the birds...not ONLY did I miss my 7 mile run this weekend, but I haven't been able to exercise since last Thursday and I am about to go stir crazy!  I actually found myself getting jealous of the work girls when they left the office this afternoon for the evening run that I usually get to participate in.  My what a difference a year makes...this time last year, I was probably thinking to myself about these same ladies, "why on earth do they want to go run when they are working so much?  The last thing I want to do after a long day's work is EXERCISE!"  Well, I am determined that tomorrow my new green running shoes are getting their first workout no matter what happens.  I am beginning to feel better and am really hoping that my hiatus from running didn't set me too far back in my training!  Fingers crossed!!!!!

Oh, and on a completely unrelated subject, please say a quick prayer for one of my BFFs, Anna Catherine...her aunt (who she is really close to) passed away suddenly from a heart attack today.  I'm sure her family can use the prayers right now, and I know they are having a hard time!  Love you, AC!

Well, that's all from me...I'm off to bed...good night everyone!

No comments: