Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

WILW

Happy Wednesday, friends!  I hope you all are having a wonderful week!  Here’s what I’m loving on this wonderful day!

1.  That all of our training at work is FINALLY over!  After sitting in training for 2 days last week, I am so happy to be done!  It’s really difficult when you have lots of work coming in the door, to be stuck in a class for 2 days!  Now, I only have to focus on taxes for the next 2 months!

training

2.  Losing Weight!!!!!  As of last Friday, I am down 7.6 pounds, and I couldn’t be happier about it!  I refuse to think about the fact that I still have 12.4 pounds to go…we’ll just focus on the positive for now! 

losing weight

3.  Saving money!  Because we FINALLY rented my condo, we get to be one of those families who actually only has one set of household expenses…it’s amazing!  We sat down this week, and figured everything out, and I am happy that we will be able to start putting some extra money in the bank!  Woohoo!

Saving money

4.  The Slender Kitchen!  For those who have never heard of this blog, go check it out immediately!  It’s excellent…especially if you are trying to eat healthy and lose weight, like I am!  I recently subscribed to their weekly meal plan, and it really helps Patrick and me decide what to make each night for dinner (and breakfast and lunch, for that matter) so that we don’t get too bored.  The plan in only $6 per month, and it’s definitely worth it!

Slender-Kitchen

5.  And last, but not least…my beau and my Zo! 

p and z

Hope you all have an amazing rest of the week!

3 comments:

Jordon said...

Found you via the link up & I am a Nashville resident as well! I love slender kitchen!!
Happy Wednesday!

www.lovealwaysnancyj.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

I'll have to check out Slender Kitchen. Thanks for the tip.

Jennifer said...

I also want to check out the Slender Kitchen!

Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom