Friday, February 8, 2013

Family Photos

Yes, you guessed it!  It’s time for another wedding update…this time, I am sharing all of our family pictures that were made at the wedding.  It was so wonderful having all of these people here for our special day.  I think that’s one of my favorite memories when looking back on our wedding…having both of our close family in one place!  It’s sometimes hard to wrap your hands around it, but it’s quite possible that our wedding day may be the only time in our life that both sets of family all come together.  It’s such a special time!

This first group of pics is my immediate family…meaning, my Mom, Dad, brother (Daniel), and sister (Laura)!

www.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.com

Because neither Patrick nor I have living grandparents, we both thought it would be nice to have an “Honorary Family Member” have special seating at the wedding.  I chose my Aunt Carole.

www.streetlightrepublic.com

This picture is of my Mom’s side of the family… 

www.streetlightrepublic.com

And my family with my Dad’s brother…

www.streetlightrepublic.com

Now, for Patrick’s family…First up is his Mom, Dad, and Sister…

www.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.com

For Patrick’s “Honorary Family Member,” he chose his Uncle Kath.

www.streetlightrepublic.com

Next up, is Patrick’s Mom’s family…

www.streetlightrepublic.com

And his step siblings…

www.streetlightrepublic.com

And last, but not least, his dad’s family…

www.streetlightrepublic.com

As you can see, we were surrounded by many wonderful people on that day!  I feel so blessed every time I look at these pics!

No comments: