Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update!

Another weekend, another pictureless post!  I promise to try to do better…we shall see!  For some reason I was VERY tired by the time Friday came along, so I knew this weekend was going to be low key…and that it was!

Friday night, I did Zumba after work, and then I came home and relaxed for the evening.  Saturday, I worked during the day, and then Patrick cooked dinner and we watched Wanderlust.  Just a tip…don’t bother!  It was so terrible that we almost turned it off!  The only reason we talked ourselves out of it was because there was only 30 minutes left.  Sunday, we slept in (ah-mazing), did a few things around the house, then went to the Y for a workout.  I did another Zumba class and Patrick ran on the elliptical and lifted weights.  After running a few errands last night, it was time to get ready for another work week.

I know these updates aren’t anything spectacular, but you have no idea what a nice weekend this was for me.  I promise to have something more valuable to post about next weekend!  Ha!

No comments: