Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Update!

Hola friends!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I know that we sure did!  Friday night started with a hair cut and color which was oh, so fabulous!  Then we headed up to Hendersonville to see the Jeffers’ new house.  It is so cute and I love how much land they have!  I told Erin it would be great for a pool! 

Saturday morning started way too early because I wanted to get to the office and get my work out of the way so I could spend the afternoon shopping with my mama!  We first headed to Macy’s and both found some pretty cute items.  Then, it was time to head to my favorite…White House Black Market!  After we both racked up on some really cute items, we were off to meet Patrick for dinner. 

On Sunday, we started out with breakfast made by my beau.  He made some yummy Reduced Fat Cinnamon Rolls, and I was very excited to realize that 2 of them only have 7 Weight Watchers points!  After breakfast, we headed to church and then to lunch.  After that, it was time for my mom to head back to Knoxville. 

That afternoon, Patrick and I decided to take Zoey to Radnor Lake to walk around since it was such a nice day.  I took my camera with me and got some pretty good shots.

IMG_2029IMG_2033IMG_2041IMG_2042IMG_2057IMG_2068

It was really nice and relaxing to get out and get some Vitamin D on such a nice day.

That evening, we grabbed some take out and settled in to watch the Oscars!  Holy smokes!  Jennifer Lawrence looked beautiful, didn’t she?

I hope you all had wonderful weekends!

No comments: