Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Web Address

Yesterday afternoon, I received an e-mail from my Beau, who just so happens to be a computer nerd by day (yes, the 2 professions that we are could easily create a very boring relationship...good thing neither of us have personalities that mirror our careers).  The e-mail told me to check out the following website:  http://www.nashvillesmelrose.com/.  Well, wouldn't you know that he had purchased me this domain name so that I don't have to keep telling people all the Blogspot nonsense every time!  I was so excited!  I know it's silly, but I feel like it makes me a truly legit bogger now!  Don't worry, the website above just forwards to my blogspot address, but it sure is convenient (and cool) to be able to tell people that I have a Dot Com.  =)

Have a great weekend friends...if you live in Nashville, get out and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL day!  I'll be back in a day or 2 with a Weekend Update.

No comments: