Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Yes, I realize it is no longer Friday...in fact, a good portion of  Saturday is already gone...however, Lauren over at the little things we do does a Friday post that I've really been wanting to participate in, so I decided better late than never...
1. When I get a day to myself I like to stay at home and watch my favorite DVR'd TV shows.

2. High school was probably the worst time of my life!  SOOOOOOO glad things got better from there, right?  =)

3. A little dream I have is to mark everything off my "bucket list" before I die...guess I should actually CREATE a "bucket list" shouldn't I?  =)

4. A big dream I have is to do something to truly change someone's life (for the better) one day...

5. If I could drive any car my pick would be the Honda Accord that's sitting in my garage right now because in 8 months it will be paid off!  I know, I know, I'm such a boring CPA!

6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was on my 30th Birthday!  Not necessarily because I felt beautiful on the outside but because I felt so proud of the life I am living!

7. Tomorrow I will be having a sushi party with friends while watching the TN Titans game.

So, there you have it...my first Fill in the Blank Friday.  If you'd like to participate, head on over and check out Lauren's page.

No comments: