Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

WILW

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you all are having a fantastic week!  Here’s a few things I am loving on this unusually warm fall day:

1.  Time off work!  Let me tell you…I haven’t had a true day off since we got back from the honeymoon…AND, I’ve been putting in some LONG hours lately!  So, Monday and Tuesday of this week, I decided to take some much needed Mental Health Days and can I just say…it was ex-actly what the doctor ordered!  I can’t say I was able to get everything on my “To Do List” completed, but I was able to make a dent in it, and let’s face it…that’s about all us Type A personalities can really hope for…am I right?

day off work

2.  Completing Knitting Projects!  It’s no secret that I LOVE having projects going on (see Type A comment above); it’s also no secret that I have very little time to work on said projects.  However, I’ve slowly been chugging along on my knitting projects and I’m happy to report that during my time off over the last 2 days I finished my first seed stitch dishcloth!  Not sure if I’m going to keep it for myself or give it as a gift, so no pics, yet…meanwhile, here’s the pic from the pattern on ravelry.com:

knitting

3.  Pumpkin Spice Coffee for Keurig!  I have to say, I think people go a little overboard with all things pumpkin this time of year.  HOWEVER, when I found out I could get pumpkin flavored coffee AT HOME without spending a blessed fortune at some overpriced coffee shop, I was sold!  And, let me say, it is delicious!  I’ve been able to enjoy a cup every morning during my time off and I just love the way it makes the house smell!  Amazing!

keurig

4.  Daytime TV!  I know, I know, it’s all kinda silly and trashy and overly womany…however, this is one of the biggest things I have missed about being in college…the last 2 days I was able to watch all of the following shows and I LOVED it!

today

the view

kathie lee and hoda

images

5.  And, finally, I’m always loving my beau and my Zo:

www.streetlightrepublic.com

Have a great Wednesday ladies!  See ya back here on Friday!

1 comment:

Rachel Easley said...

Hopping over from WILW...your blog title caught my attention b/c I live in Nashville too. I'm a native!! I love watching KL&Hoda!