Friday, October 26, 2012

Bridesmaids’ Luncheon

The morning of the wedding, Kathleen’s mom (Mrs. Condon) through me the sweetest and nicest Bridesmaids’ Luncheon ever!  The Condon’s have been like my Nashville family ever since I moved to Nashville 6 and a half years ago.  They invited me to dinner, they helped me when I had car trouble, they took me in on Easter when I couldn’t go home because of work, and they even check on Zoey occasionally.  Needless to say, I am very lucky to have them!

Anywho, it was so nice to have the bridesmaids’ luncheon on the morning of the rehearsal because it gave all of us ladies something fun to do and it kept my mind off all the stress!  And, the food was delicious!  Take a look at the food pic my now sister-in-law, Kristine took:

food

It was seriously so yummy!  After lunch, we couldn’t move on with the day without a mini-photo shoot!  Here is a pic of my mom, sister (and maid of honor) and me!

IMG_0747

Then, of course, I had to have a pic with the hostess with the mostest!

IMG_0748

Next up, Mrs. Johnson (my now mother-in-law) and my mama and me!

IMG_0750

Finally, I just HAD to have a pic with all the bridesmaids (from left-right):  Alysia, Stephanie, Kathleen, Me, Laura, Anna Catherine, and Kristine!  And, we can’t forget about Andi…she couldn’t make it to the Bridesmaids’ Luncheon because she lives in Knoxville and couldn’t get off work!  She was there in spirit, though and rushed to Nashville just in time for the rehearsal!

IMG_0753

It was a lovely morning, and I am so glad I was able to spend this calm before the storm with all of my favorite ladies!

1 comment:

Justin and Marcie said...

You look gorgeous and I LOVE your shoes!!