Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hi lovely ladies!  How is your Wednesday?  Here is what I'm loving on mine:

1.  Weddings!  Patrick and I have another wedding to attend this weekend for our friend's Stacy and Chris!  We are so excited for them and I can't wait to dance the night away with my beau!
Thanks Stacy, for allowing me to steal this from your Facebook page!
2.  Organizing!  My beau and I spent most of our Labor Day weekend working in our house and it feels so good for it to finally feel like home!  We have organized most of the major rooms we use on a regular basis and while we still have a ways to go, I am so pleased with how it's turning out!
3.  Football Season!  Every year it sneaks up on me, but every year, I am so happy to welcome it with open arms.  Yes, being from the south, football is ingrained in my soul.  I love my Saturday afternoon Vols games, my Sunday afternoon Titans games and of course, my all girls Fantasy Football league!  Heck, I even got up early this past Saturday morning to watch ESPN's College Gameday.  Yes, some may call it a sickness, but I call it a way of life!
4.  Running 5Ks!  I MAY have been accused of enjoying running in 5Ks a little often recently...well, just to explain, I am training for another half marathon in November, and to be honest, registering for 5Ks holds me accountable...yes, I know they are usually at least $30, and I also know that all I get for them is a t-shirt that I may or may not actually wear out in public...but there is nothing more fun "exercise wise" than running in a race...besides they almost always benefit a charity...so there!  =)
5.  And finally, I'm always loving these 2!

What are you loving on this lovely Wednesday?  Head over to This Kind of Love and tell us!

2 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

Speaking of weddings...More wedding pics please!!!

Caroline said...

Love it! I've got a 10K this weekend.