Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hello Lovely Ladies!  I hope you all are doing wonderfully on this amazingly beautiful day!  Here's what I'm loving today:

1.  Days off work -- Because I needed to get a lot of chores accomplished today, I decided to take a vacation day and man did I need it!  It was so nice to be able to do what I want, when I want...and also to not have to feel hurried...

2.  Relaxing on the patio -- The weather was wonderful today!  And, Zoey and I decided to take full advantage!  I think the patio is her favorite place to be, and she just LOVES to relax in the sun...so does her mama!
3.  All my new dresses I bought for my showers!  I know it's not financially intelligent to buy a bunch of clothes when I have so many expenses right now, but I just love having new dresses and I couldn't be more excited to wear them all!

4.  Kickball -- It's that time of year again!  Our kickball season started off with a win this weekend, and we even got a shout-out and a picture on Twitter!
5.  And finally...these 2:
What are you loving today?  Here's hoping your cut runneth over!

No comments: