Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Tax Day!!!!!

Hello Blogworld! My name is Melissa (aka Melrose) and I am the owner of this little blog.  I'm sure none of you remember me as I've been virtually non-existant for the last month and a half!  Well, guess what?  I'm back!!!!!  With another tax season in the record books (and this one was a real doozie), I'm so looking forward to getting back to my "normal" life and a little R&R in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, I think I'll leave you with my April Goals!  Yes, I know I should have posted this at the beginning of April, but many of these things just weren't possible before today.  So, here goes:

1.  Get REEEEAAAALLLLY close to my goal weight!  I'm really very close, and if I just buckle down, I could be there by the end of April or early May!
2.  Run 3 times per week!  I have done fairly well with this, but only ran twice last week.
3.  Keep up with my half marathon training!  Doing well with this!  Even ran a 15K last weekend in place of my 9 mile training run (more on this to come).
4.  Train with weights 3 times per week!  Hoping to head to the gym tomorrow to get this started.
5.  Blog 5 times per week!  Obvs I didn't make this happen...planning to start TODAY!
6.  Shop using e-Meals!  More to come on this as well, but it seems pretty fabulous!
7.  Finish knitting the scarf I started during tax season!  No, I won't be able to wear it until next winter, but I really want to move on to some other stuff!
8.  Spray tan once per week!  I've done this once, but hope to keep it up because I feel so much better when my skin has some color..even if it is fake.
9.  Read all Hunger Games books!  More to come on this...but I have read the first book and started on the second, and needless to say, I am HOOKED!
10.  See the Hunger Games movie!  DONE!  My beau and I went this weekend!
11.  Drink 8 glasses of water per day.  I was doing EXCELLENT with this, all thanks to my friend AC...she and I were being accountability partners and e-mailing each other throughout the day...however, thanks to me, we sort of fell off the wagon this week...I think she's still doing well, but I've had issues...hopefully, tomorrow we can get started back.
12.  Only 3 drinks with caffeine per day!  Obviously, this one was tough last week, but I am determined to start back up first thing in the morning on this one!

Well, that's where things stand with me!  I have a lot to do in the next 13 days!  Stay tuned!

No comments: