Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's Wednesday, and I am so happy to be back telling you that I'm loving:

1.  That today is my Friday!  The last 2 months have been pretty tough and I am so happy to have some relaxation time!
2.  That is less than 48 hours, I will be on a plane to beautiful Jamaica with my beau!  After this incredibly cold and rainy day, I can't wait to stick my toes in the sand, with a beverage with an umbrella in it!
3.  That when I started following my sister on Pinterest this week, I found out she has created a board called "Melissa's Bachelorette Party."  BEST. MOH. EVER.
4.  That my mama and I have decided on THE weekend that we will trapse all over Nashville in search of the perfect wedding dress!  It's definitely both of our favorite part of this entire wedding process!
5.  And last but not least, this guy...
And this doggy:
She wanted to get ready for football Saturday with her own football!
What are you loving this week?  Hopefully, TONS of stuff!

No comments: