Monday, October 3, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge - Days 7-10



Okay, so I realize that this is so late that no one probably cares anymore..however, the OCD side of me can't help but finish up the Blog Challenge...so, without further adu:

Day 7:  Fall Recipe -- My favorite fall recipe is one that I've blogged about before...Taco Soup...I love it, it's easy to make, and it lasts forever...makes it the favorite dish for me!

Day 8:  Fall Travel/Road Trips -- Oh, gee...do we have some travel plans this fall!  The first trip we have planned is this weekend when we venture to Knoxville for the UT/GA game!  I am so excited about this trip...not only do I get to show off my new bling to my family, but I also get to hang out with Andi and Rob and we get to take Sweet Zoey on another road trip!

We also are planning our big trip to Jamaica later this month!  I am super excited about spending time with Patrick in a relaxing environment for a few days!  Can't wait!

Day 9:  Favorite Football Pastimes -- Well, as you can see, my favorite pastime on a Saturday during college football season is to tailgate in the parking lot near Neyland Stadium and then head into the stadium and watch the boys in orange run through the Power T!!!!!  It's the coolest feeling you've ever seen!  I also like going to the occasional Titans game on Sundays, but since I'm in an All Girls Fantasy Football League, I kinda like staying close to the computer on Sundays.

Day 10:  Thanksgiving Memories -- I guess my favorite memory of Turkey Day is the whole family heading to see a movie every year.  I think my favorite was the first year that Patrick went home with me and we went to see one of my all-time favorite movies...The Blind Side!

Well, I think I'm all caught up!  Thanks to Neely and Amber for hosting!

No comments: