Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Lake Day with the Ladies!

Some of you may know that my best friend in Knoxville, Andi is getting married next month, and I am a lucky bridesmaid!  =)  This past weekend, I ventured home for the weekend because Ginger (another bridesmaid) and I threw her a Bachelorette Party!  We all met at Andi's future house (i.e. Rob's house) and got all the coolers packed to head out to Norris Lake for the day:

All the girls SOOOOO ready for the party to begin!

Once we got to the lake, the party definitely started!  We had beer, margaritas, all the snacks you could imagine, and we even had the Famous Jell-O Pudding Shots that one of my friends made for my 30th Birthday!  After relaxing on the water for awhile, we headed to the marina for some lunch, and wouldn't you believe, we ran into several guys who were celebrating a Bachelor Party...or so they say...they maybe just wanted to meet some girls.  =)

After lunch, we headed back out on the lake.  We relaxed in the water, rode the jet ski, and had a great time celebrating a very special person!  I can't wait to stand up at her wedding and support her as she makes this next big step in her life!


No comments: