Monday, June 14, 2010

May in Review

In an attempt to catch up to my lack of blogging for the last month, I thought I would take this time to update everyone on what was left of the month of May.  The next weekend was quite busy:

I tried out the new Hendersonville Sips 'n Strokes with Amber and Sandy.

Then, I met up with Patrick at Rachel's 70s themed birthday party.

The following day we celebrated with Adam and Alacia as Baby Hannah was baptized.

The next weekend was Memorial Day Weekend, so it was quite busy as well.  I took the day off on Friday and so my new furniture could be delivered (no pictures, yet...I'm waiting to get the room finished).  Saturday evening was spent with all of my "Brentioch" friends as we ventured out on the 1st Annual Brentioch Bar Crawl.  Since so many of us live in the Nippers Corner area, we decided that it would be fun to have a night out that did not include a cab ride home; therefore, we decided we would spend an entire night in this area going to various restaurants and bars.  The pictures were almost as fun as the night:


All the girls singing the night away at Karaoke.



The weekend was complete with a Sunday afternoon party at "Gooch Beach" and a trip to the lake on Monday with the Steeles'.  Man, it sure was hard to go back to work on Tuesday!

MAS

No comments: