Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner–Part 1

Because our wonderful photogs showed up and snapped some pics at our Rehearsal Dinner, I decided to break this post into 2 parts.  I’ll save the best for the last, and only share my pics today.

Our rehearsal dinner was held at Events on 3rd downtown immediately after our rehearsal.  This event space is very new and in the center of Printers Alley.  We loved the fact that all of our out of town guests were able to see a neat piece of Nashville, in addition to celebrating a special day for Patrick and me. 

Because my beau’s family is all from Cambodia and even though they all live in the US now, we wanted to serve something that catered to them and that we knew they would enjoy.  We decided to enlist the help of Soy Teriyaki Bistro in Brentwood for our catering.  They did a great job and served some really yummy food. 

Here are some pics of the evening starting with me with my sister, aunt, and cousin…I think we all look so much alike in this pic!

IMG_0770

Next up is me with my beau:IMG_0771

Me with my mom and sister:

IMG_0773

Patrick with his little sis and my new sis-in-law:

IMG_0816

All these people were so nice to add me to their family:

IMG_0822

Two of my favorites:

IMG_0824

And another one:

IMG_0830

All the guys (that hadn’t already called it a night):

IMG_0832

And now all the ladies:

IMG_0844

Grad school besties:

IMG_0852

It was a wonderful evening, and I was so happy to be surrounded by some of my favorite people!

1 comment:

Justin and Marcie said...

Awesome pictures and you look BEAUTIFUL!!!! Can't wait to see more!