Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Tomorrow is my favorite guy’s birthday, and oh, how much I love celebrating his special day!  Not only is he an excellent husband to me, but he is so much more than just that!  He’s an excellent daddy to our fur-child, Zoey; he’s a great Mr. Mom during tax season when I can’t pull my weight in the household chore arena; he’s a great son to his Mom; he’s an excellent conversationalist and can chat with anyone at any time and any place; he’s a great son-in-law/brother-in-law to my parents and siblings; and he’s pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me!  Patrick, I love you more everyday and I look forward to many years of birthdays!

To celebrate the special day we are going bowling with friends tomorrow night and then to dinner, just the two of us, on Sunday.  Although I’ll have to work most of the weekend, we really hope to make the most of the time we have!

DSCN4819DSCN4825DSCN4882DSCN4915DSCN4919IMG_1913IMG_2029www.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.comwww.streetlightrepublic.com

1 comment: