Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weekend Update!

So, I think blogging has officially taken a back seat to planning a wedding.  However, life will ALMOST be back to normal in just 2 short days, and will completely be back to normal after the honeymoon, so hopefully, I can get back to my regularly scheduled programming soon.  In the meantime, I wanted to do a quick update on last weekend.

Friday night, I had a low key dinner with Alysia and then I just came home and relaxed.

Saturday was pretty much spent either at the pool or doing some wedding stuff, but other than that, it was also pretty low key.

Sunday, however, was my beau and I's last "date night" as a single couple.  We went to dinner at J. Alexander's (my favorite) and then to see the movie Ted.  It was cute, and some parts were down right hilarious...however, I didn't love it.  It was wonderful to spend a whole evening just hanging out with my favorite person though and enjoying each other's company since we knew this week would be so crazy!

I'll be back soon with even more wedding updates!

No comments: